In this article, I will talk about ways to get rid of the DoodleDog poop smell in the house. When you bring a new dog into the home, everyone has to go through some potty training. Whether it’s an eight-week-old puppy or a three-year-old dog, they will all need some refreshers on what is acceptable for potty training. And in this new phase of life, there are bound to be some accidents We will also give a few product recommendations for how to get DoodleDog poop stains out of the carpet.
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner
First on our list is the Bissell SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner. The best tool to have on hand when you have any pet will be this portable cleaner. It is excellent for urine, feces, vomit, and any other messes that might come about in the 12 plus years of owning a dog. With the right cleaner, the Bissell will successfully take out all stains and odor from deep within the carpet.
- Since most cleaning solutions in a spray form can only touch the surface, stains can be trapped within the insulation and padding beneath. When these spots go untreated for too long, it can cause odors. These odors will also attract your Doodle to the same places to keep using the bathroom. Thus, the cycle will continue to happen. Your dog will continue to use the same areas within the house to relieve himself, and more odors will form.
- But, with a powerful carpet cleaner like this one, you can stop the cycle before it starts. And the great part is that it is a multipurpose cleaner for all carpet, rugs, furniture, cars, and any other upholstered surface.
BISSELL 2X Pet Stain & Odor
Now for your new Bissell cleaner, you will need the Bissell 2X Pet Stain & Odor remover. This carpet cleaner is designed explicitly for Bissell cleaners to give you the maximum amount of cleaning power. When you combine the two, no stain is too tough for them.
- This Bissell cleaner has a potent stain-fighting formula that penetrates deep within your carpet. It will erase all stains with ease. This cleaner also has odor neutralizing ingredients to prevent smells from forming. Odor neutralizing is vital because dogs use scent to find a great place to use the restroom. If scents are still there, it will mark territory for them to continue using. Since the odors are neutralized, your Doodle won’t go to the same areas and form bad habits.
- Another great feature of this product is that it has Scotch Guard protection. So when you use this cleaner, it will also protect your carpet from all future stains pet-related or not. Protecting your carpet from current and future messes is a revolutionary design that all pet owners need. This product is also safe for the whole family and only uses biodegradable detergents that are safe for all skin and paws.
Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover
For all of life’s pet messes, Nature’s Miracle has your back. This stain and odor remover is excellent to use as a spray or in a carpet cleaner for deep cleaning. It is gentle enough for all pets and children, and yet strong enough to tackle even the toughest of stains. This is possible because Nature’s Miracle formula has enzymes in it to tackle stains and odors like no other cleaner can. These enzymes are specific to breaking down pet urine, feces, and vomit to lift them out of surfaces.
- Everyday cleaners do not contain enzymes to remove the odor-causing bacteria. So when you clean with all-purpose cleaners, they remove surface stains, but in a few days, those odor-causing bacteria will resurface and make your house smell. Since the stain is gone, it will be hard to pinpoint precisely where the smells are coming from, so you will have to shampoo the entire house.
- With Natures Miracle, you will no longer have to worry about that. This cleaner is specific to all pet waste to remove odors and stains. And as a bonus, your Doodle will not be attracted to the same areas to repeat bad behavior.
Simple Solution Hard Floor Pet Stain & Odor Remover
If you have hardwood floors, you may be wondering how to get rid of DoodleDog poop smell in the house. This next product from Simple Solutions is the perfect cleaner to remove pet stains and odor. The Simple Solution Hard Floor Pet Stain & Odor Remover comes in a convenient spray bottle with three spray options. A mist, foam, or stream setting depending on the surface and size of the mess cleaned.
- This cleaner is excellent for most hard surfaces, including tile and granite. It removes any bacteria that will cause discoloration and stains, all while sanitizing odor-causing bacteria. This solution is excellent for preventing urine from seeping into the wood surfaces that, over time, will warp your floors. And since it removes all odors, it will prevent your Doodle from being attracted to the same areas.
- With excellent cleaning power and a pleasant smell, this cleaner is fantastic for those who have finished hardwood floors throughout the house.
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator
Next on our list for how to get rid of DoodleDog poop smell in the house, is the Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator. The Angry Orange brand is known for its super concentrate all-natural formulas. A little bit goes a long way with this cleanser, and one bottle of the concentrated formula can make up to a gallon of cleaner. This cleaner is excellent for spot cleaning carpet messes and furniture, though it is not recommended for use in a carpet cleaning machine.
- Angry Orange uses all-natural ingredients like orange peel oil that gives it a fresh scent that not only cleans the stains but also removes all odors. And since the main ingredient is oranges, it will leave your house smelling like fresh oranges. This product will do its job well because it is used in horse stables and barnyards. If it’s strong enough for that, it is strong enough to handle Doodle accidents.
- And since this product is all-natural, it is safe for all pets and people. It is non-toxic and safe for use on all surfaces. So you can cut out having five products, and have one cleaner for the job
Nature’s Miracle No More Marking Stain & Odor Remover
Another great product from Nature’s Miracle is their No More Marking Stain & Odor Remover. A lot of people think that when a dog is marking its territory, it urinates. But that is not always true. A dog will sometimes defecate in areas that he or she is trying to mark. That is where this No More Marking formula comes in handy.
- This formula takes all the excellent cleaning properties that you know and love, and combines them with lemongrass and cinnamon. These scents have been proven to deter dogs from marking areas inside your home. The pleasant smell and enzymes will remove the odor-causing bacteria and prevent future marking.
- This product is a must-have for older dogs that may be marking their new homes and puppies that are still perfecting the potty training process. And since it comes with a money-back guarantee, you will not be out any money if it doesn’t work for your dog.
NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Stool & Urine Deodorizer
Last on our list is the NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Stool & Urine Deodorizer. I know what you are thinking, this is a list about how to get rid of DoodleDog poop smell in the house! But, if your yard smells like dog stool and urine, there is a good chance it is coming into your home as well. These smells can be coming in from an open door or windows, your clothes, or even your dog.
- If you have tried everything indoors to control pet odor, then it might be time to think about treating outside. This Yard Odor Eliminator will neutralize all outdoor odors. Most indoor formulas contain an enzyme that will also deter your dog from going in that area again, but with NaturVet, you won’t have to worry about that. Your Doodle will be able to go out and potty like always once this product has dried.
- This product is excellent to use on patios, outdoor furniture, concrete, and gravel. It can help neutralize outdoor odors that inevitably come inside and make it more pleasant to be outside again.
Eliminating pet odors indoors can be hard, But, cleaning and breaking the cycle of the bad habit is possible with a few of these products. Finding the right combination of products along with consistent training will save your carpets in no time. With just a little persistence, you can overcome the obstacle of potty training quickly.
We hope you like our list of Ways To Get Rid Of DoodleDog Poop Smell In House. If there is another excellent product for reducing odors and stains, we would love to hear from you!
Below is a Pinterest friendly photo…. so you can pin it to your Doodle Board!!