In this article, we will talk about Doodledogs temperament. There is no doubt about it that Doodledogs has a great personality and huge hearts. They have won their way into the lives of millions of homes around the world. In your search for the perfect pet to complete your family, I’m sure you have come across a Doodle that you love. But, with so many different hybrids of Doodle, you may be wondering which ones have the best temperament for your lifestyle. By the end of this list, you are sure to find the next puppy for your home.
Goldendoodle (Golden Retriever/Poodle Mix)
- First on our list is the most popular Doodle breed, the Goldendoodle. This Doodledogs temperament is what makes it the top breed for Doodles. These love bugs will be by your side through thick and thin. They love to please and are very intuitive to your emotions. They make great companions for all lifestyles because not only are they super friendly, but they also enjoy a good game.
- As puppies, you will find the Goldendoodle intelligent and playful. They are easy to train, and since the breed originated from two smart breeds, they are also sharp-minded. This intelligence continues into adulthood and makes them great family pets. No matter if your lifestyle is mostly a homebody, or if you love to get out and explore. Your Goldendoodle can be found right at your side during it all.
Labradoodle (Lab/Poodle Mix)
- Next on our list of the best Doodledogs temperament is the Labradoodle. The Labradoodle has such an ecstatic outlook on life that they brighten up every household. The Labradoodle is excited about every part of life, whether it be the usual walk around the neighborhood, or meeting new people. These Doodles will hop and bound for joy at everything they encounter. Every day is a new adventure for the Labradoodle.
- The Labradoodle is also eager to please and intelligent in every way. This eagerness makes it easy to train once they stop bouncing around with enthusiasm. Your Labradoodle will need some extra exercise before training to keep the wiggles under control. But, once your dog learns a new command, they never forget it. They will enjoy doing any task you put to the test to make you happy.
- Although the Labradoodle is known to be an energetic dog, they are also known for their cuddly hearts. At the end of the day, they will love snuggling up to you and relaxing. With a Labradoodle, you have made a friend for life.
Whoodle (Wheaten/Poodle Mix)
- Next on our list of the best Doodledogs temperament is the Whoodle. Not only is this name incredibly funny to say, but these easy-going dogs are also amusing in their sense. They love to play and learn in their own unique way. It’s not uncommon to see a Whoodle making a fun game out of seemly ordinary objects. You will love your Whoodle’s sense of humor and reactions.
- But don’t be fooled by this goofy dog’s actions. Whoodles are very intelligent and make great companions. They learn commands quickly and observe everything around them. You will find that dog proofing is a must with these guys, as they are known to learn to open doors and drawers. Your Whoodle will love to learn new tricks and will be the star of any training class.
Newfypoo (Newfoundland/Poodle Mix)
- Now to talk about a more serious in character breed, the Newfypoo. Your Newfypoo will be the most loyal dog around. They form a deep and unwavering bond with their owners and their families. While they will love to play and socialize with familiar people, they are also very protective. These Doodles make excellent guard dogs as they will alert you if something is wrong. In addition to that, they are also a great judge in character. If your Newfypoo can’t adjust to a stranger, there is usually a reason for it.
- Newfypoos are easy to train. They love a good challenge and a task at hand. But, don’t let this serious demeanor sway your opinion. They are also unbelievably affectionate to everyone in their household. They will stick by your side and give great cuddles.
Bernedoodle (Bernese Mountain Dog/Poodle Mix)
- Next on our list of the best Doodledogs temperament is the Bernedoodle. These oversized teddy bears are a great mix of silly and hardworking. Since their lineage comes from a working-class dog, they also enjoy having a task at hand. They love the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction of a job well done. They also can appreciate the approval of their owners for doing great things. The Bernedoodle is brilliant and easy to train. They make great family pets as they are very self-aware.
- But, they also have a funny side that makes them perfect dogs. These giant fluff balls can turn from serious to goofy in a heartbeat. They have a sense of humor that you just can’t get enough of. These loyal Bernedoodles will love you and your family no matter what. They have an incredible memory and generally love everyone they meet.
- And if you fall in love with the Bernedoodle character. But don’t have room for such a large breed; never fear! The amazing Bernedoodle also comes in mini sizes! There is a Bernedoodle for every life walk and situation.
Schnoodle (Schnauzer/Poodle Mix)
- The adorable Schnoodle is next up on our list for its loyalty and care for its family. The Schnauzer is known for its stubborn behavior, which has lead many people away from owning one. But, since the Schnoodle is a hybrid breed, this bullheaded trait has been bred out. The Schnoodle still has the loyalty and protective characteristics, but when mixed with a Poodle, they are also kind and loving.
- The Schnoodle is a brilliant dog who will learn commands and tricks easy. However, they are not stubborn to train like some of their forbearers. They love to learn and are treat motivated to do anything. They are also very loving, but not too social. Also, they generally pick their family and stick with them. If you want a more social dog, it is best to get them acclimated to all situations early in life.
Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle Mix)
- Next on our list of the best Doodledogs temperament is the Cockapoo. These easy-going dogs are mild-tempered and easy to please. They are known for their amazing cuddles that can last a lifetime, and their eagerness to please. Your Cockapoo is happy if you are happy. They pick up on emotions very quickly and are always at your side. They don’t ask for a lot from the world, but they do ask for love and attention in return.
- Cockapoos are generally fast to train and love to play. These Doodles love to romp around and have a great time. Since they are so easily pacified, their playtime can be as simple as a walk. Or as strenuous as a hike if you’d like. Cockapoos have a place in every home, no matter what your life situation is.
Great Danoodle (Great Dane/Poodle Mix)
- Next on our list of the best Doodledogs temperament is the crazy combination of the Great Danoodle. These adorable creatures are friendly giants that love their families with a passion. They are some of the most easy-going and calm dog breeds known. With a face that anyone will love and a large heart, this dog is excellent for any family. This massive dog doesn’t know it’s size.
- The Danoodle loves its family and being around people constantly. They do best in homes that have the time to give them a lot of love and affection to prevent separation anxiety. They do particularly well with other dogs to keep as a companion when you are gone.
- And since both the Great Dane and Poodle are intelligent, this dog is wise beyond its years. Potty training and commands are a breeze to these massive Doodles.
Cavapoo (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/Poodle Mix)
- Finally, we come to our last Doodle, the Cavapoo. These balls of fluff are great for people who need a companion always by their side. These quirky Cavapoos love to be the center of attention. They are particularly useful for curing an empty nest syndrome. Your Cavapoo will want you to wait on them hand and foot. They will always want one more tummy rub or one more toss of the ball. Cavapoos are very social, and each one has a funny, unique personality.
- Cavapoos are just like every other Doodle dog and train well and learns fast. You will have to get over how adorable they are first. It is easy to give in to what they want once you look into their adoring eyes.
There are so many Doodles to choose from that this list is only the tip of the iceberg. With so many new Doodle breeds created every day, it is hard to keep up with which ones are the best. We hope that you enjoyed this list on Doodledogs temperament. And, if you didn’t see your favorite breeds here, reach out to us to let us know!
- What DoodleDogs Make The Best Companions?
- Top Amazing Traits Of A Toy Goldendoodle!
- Do Labradoodles Shed More Than Goldendoodles?
Below is a Pinterest friendly photo…. so you can pin it to your Doodle Board!!